Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fruit juice made with lots of lovingkindness



- this is similar to the fruit juice Darling made for me while I was in the hospital after the AVM surgery, as advised by the nurse to take some fruits (to prevent constipation)
- as for the time being, I was advised to take soft food and not chew too hard as my scar is healing (the neurons growing)
- the fruits are mostly from the fruit-flower baskets 'showered' by well-wishes who visited me in the hospital
- there're grapes, red apples, pears, golden kiwi (the other time Darling added dragonfruit) placed into the blender
- with the seeds removed and washed with Harvest Pure Fruits and Vegetables Wash (to remove any pesticides, fungicides, wax and other agricultural chemicals) it's definitely safer and tastier to consume (vegetables and fruits become cleaner, even fresher)

No comments:

Post a Comment