Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

25th week of Pregnancy

17may-23may

- noticed forehead dented (right temple and frontal above nose bridge) and abit worried I'm turning into a freak
- ma suddenly felt unwell (pain in chest, starting to perspire cold sweat, vomitting) and I immediately SMS hubby, and ma asked me to call Uncle to ask him for advice
- Uncle asked me to call for ambulance and without hesitation, I did and notified hubby, and prepared our handbags to leave the house upon arrival of ambulance
- ambulance (SCDF) arrived shortly after hubby reached, together with Uncle, and after a brief checking with ma, sent ma to hospital
- all these ended before midnight and fortunately, ma felt better and took another day of MC at the polyclinic

- I went to stay with my parents and the room temp during the night was only bearable with the wall fan switched on (day time as well)
- mum made oats for breakfast, and sometimes we had white porridge/ brown rice for lunch, and chee cheong fun/ buns for snacks
- there's alot of time for reading the papers, and suddenly I found so much news (mostly negative eg. the oil rig spill, the Korean dispute, the spill off Changi, etc)
- we went out for dad's review check-up at the hospital after his surgery, and went for TCM consultation or go for grocery shopping if need


- dad's appetite is bigger than me, and sometimes I didn't nap in the afternoon (didn't sleep well at night)
- though I get to eat alot of homecooked food, I decided to return to my own residence the following week, with mum travelling to-and-fro daily to accompany me
- bro drove me to my Dharma class on Friday, and I spent the weekend with hubby, revising for the course review the following week
- hubby and I did some grocery shopping at the wet market nearby and/or supermarket (even napped in the day) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment