Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

29th week of Pregnancy

14jun-20jun

- I had 'requested permission from Darling' to do the following under the companion of mum next week:
1. to make a trip to the office to settle the Maternity Leave application matters
2. to backup a copy of the doc saved on my laptop desktop and clean/tidy the desk if need
3. to complete the Heart2Heart forms and pass to my colleagues for follow-up if need
4. to brief any queries my colleague has who will be taking over my duties

- have to do some new-born (NB) shopping during the weekend
- Aunt maybe coming to visit me (already bought some NB stuff and snacks for me earlier ~$100) and some used milk bottles & brushes
- Ma knee pain and was given 3 days MC, and we went for lunch together and bought some lingerie before shopping for some groceries
- Darling and I plan to buy the cot bed on Sat instead as he's out for some seminar (planned to get it during his lunch break) near his office

- mum & I went to the library to read the papers, and borrowed some books on pregnancy diet
- my best friend visited me at home with her NB Little K, and only after a while did she cry (when my friend was taking her tea-break after feeding bb)
- has some bb clothes and a used cot bed if we need, but Darling decided to get a brand new one for our Little Ones..No.1, No.2, No.3..No.4 :)

- my swelling is better after raising the feet on pillows and boster while sleeping, and applying foot spray for tired feet
- veins are more visible than before, and seem to move higher to my ankle areas
- went to xin.msn.com to load the TV 8 show (connection in the afternoon is very poor) for mum had been missing the show for the past 3weeks (reach home almost 8pm)
- just learnt how to load MTV / KTV links from Darling and on my own put photos to the blog, felt a sense of complishment


- visited a cou-in-law who's just given birth to a lovely Little gal (abt 15" long) whose skin is so red and the fingers / toes so small
- gave us some used bb clothes and Philips vouchers (and alot of advice for bb necessities)
- had runny nose in the past few mornings, and was afraid of spreading to others (esp NB niece-in-law is only 2wks old)
- found out AMK Hub having Saturday hourly offer 4-5pm (yogurt Place at level 1 @$1 small cup & some other shops), and Fairprice Xtra has weekend promotion for Drypers diapers

- Today is Fathers' Day, and we plan to check out prices & shop for bb necessities
- right foot swollen again from walking & shopping @ IKEA & veins were visible abv the ankle (bought a floor protector & bb hangers and checked out the prices for bb necessities)
- had early dinner at Anchorpoint @pizza pizza Koufu (pasta and pizza for $12)
- tried to go to bed before midnight, and tonight little one did not 'toss & turn' alot / kick / stretch itself (unlike yesterday), and I only woke up after 5-6h to go to the washroom

No comments:

Post a Comment