Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

26th week of Pregnancy

24may-30may

- my colleague came to visit me and passed me the bottles of sol-u-mel (natural cleaner-cum-odour eliminator-cum-stain-remover) I've left in the office cupboard
- had plans to celebrate Vesak Day with family (there's a Dharma talk on 'The Science of the Mind and the Brain' by Ajahn Brahm at Yeo's Building on Friday morning), but hubby was down with flu, fever and runny nose

- fortunately hubby fetched me home on the eve of Vesak Day after we had dinner, so I could take care of him (I got the virus even though we kept some distance and took precautions)
- we spent a great deal of time resting at home, and when hubby felt better, it was his turn to take care of me, took me to see doc (only had runny nose then) and later had high fever (38 deg C) and abit of cough, muscle ache


- I took pain-killers for my fever every 6-8 hrly, and took my body temp every 2h throughout the night (put cold compress), and fever was gone by the next day
- hubby was on course for 4 days and we can only spend the weekend evenings doing abit of revision for the course review the following week

No comments:

Post a Comment