Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

23rd week of Pregnancy

3may-9may

- to be discharged from hospital soon, and as the time for the removal of stitches/staples got nearer, I became more and more anxious, for fear of the pain
- darling took leave to accompany me at home after discharge for another 3 days, and next week my mum-in-law will come to accompany me (take no-pay leave)
- on the day of discharge, I should have insisted on having the anti-diarrhoea medication from the hospital, as I felt unwell since that morning, and I had to see my family doc for fear that I would be kept awake from further diarrhoea

- I showered myself in the morning and finally was discharged by 3pm (mum came too besides hubby) and we took a cab back
- the house was well-kept and I was really happy that my darling had taken the time and effort to wash all the bedsheets and clothes, and did all the mundane housekeeping, besides doing his meditation and reading
- just after I was discharged, there's news that there's a breakout of pneumonia in the hospital (all the nurses had to wear face masks) and there's no availability of beds for in-patients


- I had obviously lost weight, but I definitely had no complaints about the food in the hospital (usually heard others complain that food is bland etc) except that I finally got my diet changed to no-soya diet after 2 days on the day of discharge
- the first few days after discharge, I tried to cut down (continue from the last few days in hospital) on the pain-killer dosage
- began to prepare small tokens of appreciation for all friends and colleagues who've visited me or sent their well-wishes
- had to convince darling I'd take time-off to rest when tired and hydrate constantly with good water and fruits

- days without having to open/read/delete/reply emails were abit 'abnormal', and mobile phone usage was limited to SMSes (avoid talking for fear of radiation overdose)
- the same goes for TV (at most watch for 1h daily, but mostly darling was soft-hearted and I usually can 'bargain' for abit more 'air-time')

No comments:

Post a Comment