Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

27th week of Pregnancy

31may-6jun

- my tummy suddenly grew alot and I suspect I'd gain another 2-3kg when I go for gynae consultation next week
- my hubby and I just recovered from flu, fever and runny nose, and we spent the weekend mostly resting at home instead shopping for newborn (NB) stuff
- I felt weak (whole body muscle ache) and hardly did any revision and/or reading for the coming Dharma class course review on Friday as planned

- fortunately the course review turned out to the exact questions prepared for us by the teacher (phew!), except some of the MCQ choices are phrased at random
- my hubby and I went to buy a pair of new sandals for him, went to the banks and lunched at Vivo City (pasta and pizza which we haven't eaten for quite sometime), bought a short-sleeved shirt, and socks
- plan to shop for NB stuff (crib) next week with pa on his off days or after work in the evenings during weekends
- went for our grocery/household/ health supplements shopping at Somerset MRT, Winsland House on Sat

No comments:

Post a Comment