Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

24th week of Pregnancy

10may-16may

- no longer take pain-killer pills but head (just above right ear occasionally acute / sharp pain)
- my mum-in-law came to accompany me, and besides going out for our lunch, we spent our time at home, and I did some reading on baby and pregnancy (continue to prepare small tokens of appreciation for all friends and colleagues who've visited me or sent their well-wishes) while ma did some washing and cleaning, and resting

- sometimes, if I didn't plan for multigrain porridge for dinner, darling will buy dinner & ma will dine with us, watch TV & went out @8-9pm if nd
- darling took leave to accompany me, together with ma, for gynae consultation after discharge from hospital (AVM right frontal surgery which lasted for about 8h)
- great relief after doc did ultrasound scan and everything is normal, except that I didn't gain any weight (foetus is around 700g)


- neuro doc advised that I should avoid going for roller-coastal or any risky fun rides in future ;(
- for the moment (while the 8-inch scar is healing) avoid swimming for fear of infection and avoid crowded places (for fear of hitting my head / tummy) ;)
- Darling and I did grocery shopping during the weekend and celebrated hubby's hatch day in advance in a vegetarian restaurant (HDB style)

No comments:

Post a Comment