A teacher-friend sent me this clip from China's Got Talent performance by Uudam who lost his mother at 8 years old. When asked, he said he wished to invent an ink, which one drop of ink can make the whole place filled with grass.
He would sing this song whenever he misses his mother.
Sometimes
he even dreamt of his mother
sitting next to him.
His mother had wanted very much to see him sing.
His eyes swelled up when he was asked to say something to his mother in Heaven, and he paused, before saying, 'Mama, I love you.'
All the mothers in the audience shed tears for this boy.
Another sharing:
ReplyDeleteRecently I overheard a conversation at the airport departure hall.
最近在擴音器通知起飛的機場, 我聽到一對母女最後一刻相聚的對話.
Standing near the security gate, they hugged and the mother
said, "I love you and I wish you enough".
在安檢門邊, 他們擁抱在一起, 然後那母親說: " 我愛你. 希望你足夠."
The daughter replied, "Mom, our life together has been more than enough. Your love is all I ever needed. I wish you enough, too, Mom".
女兒回答道: "我們在一共同分享的生活己是足足有餘了. 你的愛是我僅有的需求. 我也祝望你足夠."
They kissed and the daughter left. The mother walked over to the window where I was seated. Standing there I could see she wanted and needed to cry. I tried not to intrude on her privacy but she welcomed me in by asking, "Did you ever say good-bye to someone knowing it would be forever?".
親吻後, 女兒就離去了. 母親走到我坐的窗旁, 我可以看出她很想,也需要放聲一哭 . 我不想打擾她的私事, 但是她反而歡迎我加入似的問道: "你有過和一個人道別 , 而且心知肚明這是今生的最後一次嗎?"
Yes, I have," I replied. "Forgive me for asking, but why is this a forever good-bye?".
"有的." 我回答. "不好意思, 可不可知道為什麼這是永恆的道別呢?"
"I am old and she lives so far away. I have challenges ahead and the reality is - the next trip back will be for my funeral," she said.
他說: "我老了, 她又住的遠, 我有很大的挑戰在面前. 事實是, 她下一次回來將會是參加我的葬禮."
"When you were saying good-bye, I heard you say, 'I wish you enough'. May I ask what that means?".
"當你們說再見的時候, 我聽見你說:" 我希望你足夠." 可不可以告訴我那是什麼意思呢?" 我問道.
She began to smile. "That's a wish that has been handed down from other generations. My parents used to say it to everyone". She paused a moment and looked up as if trying to remember it in detail and she smiled even more. "When we said , 'I wish you enough', we were wanting the other person to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain them". Then turning toward me, she shared the following as if she were reciting it from memory.
她笑了起來: "那是一個傳了許多代的祝望. 我的父母以前常對所有的人這麼說." 她停頓了一會兒, 然後凝視上方好像是想記清楚細節. 她笑的更燦爛的說:" 當我們說:' 我希望你足夠', 我們是要那個人的生命中有足夠的好東西去維持它." 然後她轉向我. 好像從記憶中背誦似的,念出以下的句子 .
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
"我祝你有足夠的陽光, 使你在不論多暗淡的日子裡也保有明亮的心態,"
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
"我祝你有足夠的陰雨, 因而更加感恩陽光的燦爛."
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
"我祝你有足夠的快樂, 來保持你的精神常青."
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.
"我祝你有足夠的苦難, 以至生活中最微不足道的開心也顯得巨大."
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
"我祝你得償宿願, 滿足你的慾望."
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
'我祝你有足夠的失落,去感恩你的擁有."
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.
"我祝你有足夠的問候, 來協助你走過最後的再見."
She then began to cry and walked away.
然後她開始?泣的離去.
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them but then an entire life to forget them.
有人說, 要找到一個特殊的人只須一分鐘, 去感恩他得花一小時, 一天內可以愛上他, 但是要去遺忘他, 可是一輩子的工作.
TAKE TIME TO LIVE.....
別忙壞了, 花點時間去生活吧.
To all my friends and loved ones,
I WISH YOU ENOUGH........
給我的朋友和愛惜的人 , 我祝願你足夠 !
I wish you enough tears..to wash away all sorrow.
ReplyDeleteI wish you enough setbacks..to strengthen your character.
Yes, take time to live..to sip your cup of hot oats cereals.