Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Goodbye to my Good Friend

Inspirational words from the Great Master Thich Nhat Hanh when you feel angry
Below is a beautiful poem written with great wisdom
from the poet Papa Lam

Goodbye to my Good Friend

I have a good friend called Anger;
It is suffering and yet I crave.
It has claimed my marriage but I was saved.
It has claimed my life but yet I was saved.
It has claimed my job but I was saved.

With wisdom and compassion I shall
proclaim upon all Bodhisattvas

"Thank you for walking the journey with me path
in the past with me,
but my dear old friend, Anger
You are no longer needed (in the present)
for crossing the seas of suffering
whose shores are clear to you and me.
Please leave and bid goodbye.
Please leave and don't bid goodbye."

From Papa Lam to Mama Lee Lam

No comments:

Post a Comment