Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

My First Buddha's Joyful Day Celebration 2011

or Ghost Day
as most Chinese called it
is the 15th day of the 7th month in the lunar calendar.

This day falls on the 14 Aug 2011, Sunday.
We're going for lunch with Dharma friends at the Eight Treasures Vegetarian Restaurant,
next to the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Chinatown.

 I don't like to sit in a high chair,
so Dardy had to carry me (sit on his laps while Marmy fed me)
and I got to travel from one Uncle/Auntie to another
It's so fun playing merry-go-round!

and Uncle Ven CG even chanted Heart Sutra for me..

Dardy & Marmy took me to the nearby Buddha Tooth Relic Temple


This is the first time I visited this temple.


I kept looking around me and I knew it's the 7th month of the lunar calendar. Look at my fingers!
 an angmoh jiejie even took photos of me


Dardy and TK (that's me) looking up in the sky


there're so beautiful deco hanging from the temple


I'm entering the inside of the temple up the ramp.

where there's praying and chanting

I love to hear the chanting

No comments:

Post a Comment