Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

30th week of Pregnancy

21jun-27jun


- with mum around, I can have some time to read, source for NB stuff from books, magazines and online, update blog etc and have home-cooked food, and less housework to do
- went back to office to settle application of Maternity Leave matters and UPA leave for 10h-staff retreat on Thur

- to my horror, my office desk was messy with a little eraser dust and stationery here & there, and still some work left 'untouched' inside my briefcase (my colleagues were afraid to touch my stuff cuz they fear I'd 'eat them up, roar at them if they mess up my desk further?)
- I'd to go to office again, to complete what I'd plan to do (spent too much time talking about hand-over-work, and haven't enough time to do the important priority No.1)
- I'v only been away for 2mth, leaving the work on the desk (some have been passed/sent by 'courier') but still haven't been 'touched' and no action taken
- took me ~3x5h to clear the stuff, label accordingly for my 'cover', settle my application for mat leave, claim my medical bill, check/print emails (for my cover-to-be is unable to access the emails yet)
- finally can 'rest in peace' knowing what had / hadn't been done while I'm still conscious (Darling helped to complete some work, and passed/courier all my work over)

- went for groceries shopping (bought yogurt, organic apples, lettuce, bread, buns etc all on promotion except the bread) to last till the next shopping 5 days later
- with the baby cot delivered, there's one less thing to shop for (others feeding, toiletries, baby care eg. diapers & bag, changing mat etc and stroller, carrier etc)
- Darling and I have to think more than twice before deciding to make any purchase, esp when there're so many to buy, so many places available, every cent counts (same product may cost 10-20% less if on promo or purchased online)
- GSS is coming to an end, with some stalls having promo till end Jun ie this is the last weekend shopping for our NB

- my feet both swollen for the past few days, with the right more swollen, but without pain, only my back ache (probably from past injury or standing/walking for hours or the side effects of Keppra - the anti fits medication)
- having runny nose most of the mornings since last week (the weather has turned cold and raining in the early mornings) or could be due to the spread of 'germs' while outside, or my weak immune system now
- gg to GP for MC next week, and gynae consultation (should be able to get MC till mat leave in Aug) with pa accompanying
- little one has been tossing-turning more these days, and with more strength (hope to gain 1-2kg these past 3 weeks so for this final trimester can gain 5kg as I've only gained 0.5kg so far)
- still thinking of what to name our son, so many babies' names have been used by people around us...something that is unique, easy to say and write, and meaningful...

- on Sat night, the whole right foot was so swollen, even veins were visible near the front (towards the last toe)
- Darling and I were doing budgeting and simple living for our small household with 1 child on the way may cost us $60k/yr
- these few days feel hungry every & 2h, and should have gained abit weight 
- went to compare prices of bb wipes, milk bottles etc

No comments:

Post a Comment