Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Went on Amazing Race-cum-Parkour to cast vote for Singapore GE 2011

We went to cast vote with TK in stroller before gg for fami makan.
It's a shorter Q for us..there're A1, A2...indicated on our registration cards.
I decided to go first, leaving TK with Dardy at the entrance.

After I cast my vote into the box, I asked if I can return to my infant & hubby, but I was told,
"I'm sorry, this way out."

I repeated my concern, but was given the same reply.
"This is terrible!" I remarked and ran off to the entrance area.

We're running late for lunch appointment, and it will be a long route to return to where TK and Dardy was,
to take over so Dardy can go queue up to cast his vote.
thus I took the shortcut.

No comments:

Post a Comment