Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

A New Start Day 1 (TK PAPA LAM)

Leaving my darling TK and mummy baby in the hospital overnight by themselves is the last thing I ever want to experience. But things happen and we just have to deal with it. As veterans in emergency response now, the family A-Team (me, mummy-grandma and my 2 brothers) had swiftly analysed the case, make decisions, and did what we can for TK now.

I couldn't fall sleep when i reached home alone and the more i think of the whole intertwined work-family relationships (this is in fact a very complicated organic-in-nature Rat Race and probably getting worse as work load gets more and more for bosses promotions and the appearance of more and more 'sway-inflicting' people), the more intense my mind raced.

So after morning prayer, i decided to go for a jog at 4.30am around Toa Payoh to signify a kick start to a new determination of change. 'If things are to change, i need to change first' is the only thing that kept me focused for the entire early morning.

Now, I am even more determined to make my business models work and free all of us from the blood suckers..You-Know-Who. TK and mummy baby, here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment