Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

38th week of motherhood

23may - 29may

- walked down a crowded covered pavement pushing a baby stroller w 8m 2w 1d old infant and after exiting the SMRT station, in less than 5min, 7 'unknown' people stepped on / touched my 1yr 3w 2d-old slip-on sandals which cost S$39.90 without even saying an apology or showing a teeny weeny bit of being sorry
- even as I turned to check the people walking behind us, after stepping on my sandals, they can pretend nothing happened and continued on their way
- I verbalised my thoughts and the people walking past us showed no signs that they heard me, maybe they are hard of hearing from listening to loud music or they're really the results of our society's failure (bringing up and breeding ill-mannered Generation)
- no one bothered to give way to us as usual, and even tried to overtake us by cutting and walking closed ahead of us (maybe they're very late for their appointment) but where are all the manners?!
- finally there's a kind soul who heard me said,"Baby, people here no one give way to us." and she gave way to us, but I politely rejected
- what if someone accidentally hit and tripped over our baby stroller? fell down onto the infant sleeping inside? even an apology won't be any helpful then..
- last, but not least, why are ppl walking 4 by 4 or 5 by 5, leaving no space for us to walk? or walking on the right side of the pathway (where's the keep left policy?) or giving way but brushing my shoulder and not apologising?

- my turn to 'langa' hubby's shoe when i was walking behind him and tried to 'change lane'
- left a scratch mark and broken skin on my right angle
- watched an interview on gms (good morning singapore, TV8) on mountain climbing and brought back memories of the 2002 Mt Kinabalu trip I went
- still feeling troubled of this coming Friday having to work from 745a till 5p (at least) to meet a few 'customers' (as of today, only 3 has confirmed appt)
 - why am I punished to be 'stucked' in the office for 9h when i can complete all 3 appt within an hour (doc usually can do all 3 in less than 30min)

- it's a rainy day around noon
- waited for almost 24 minutes for my bus (it's only another 10min journey to my destination)
- we reach infant care centre at 9plus in the mornings, with TK feeding once or twice at 2a - 6a and i usually don't go back to sleep after 6a (usually go to bed 10p-12a)
- had less than 5h of sleep (woke up 1-2 times by TK) last night and considered a good night's sleep

- gg to mum's pl for dinner (Eat with your Family Day in advance) after work
- hubby and me eat 'steamboat' for dinner almost every weekday and like most Singaporeans, dine out 8-10 meals in a week on average
- it's washing,cutting,cooking and getting ready for dinner once i reach home after work (once i resume full-load end June, hubby will have to juggle this chore while bbsitting and feeding Lil' TK before i 'touch down' at 8p) and doing abit of laundry by hand
-

- some of my colleagues are rushing over after work (which only ends 4p) to meet their child(ren)'s teachers
-

No comments:

Post a Comment