Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A New Start Day 2 (TK PAPA LAM)

Saturday has always been the most productive day of more regular week. Today is no exception. While the little ones camp at my in-laws house, opportunity to clean up our House in a big way arises.

First, of cos, I make sure i had a long sleep to replenish all the energy lost to work during the weekdays and coupled with 2 shots of coffee, my grand reworks began. House-cleaning, clothes cleaning, bed cleaning and dish cleaning is done by half day and I had all 'flags' flying before heading for late lunch.

At 5pm, I continue my rework on my data center with the newly bought NAS and meddle with ticks and tocks of initial business planout. With everything in house organised, it's indeed much easier to strategize for the great battles ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment