Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

42nd week of motherhood

20jun - 26jun

- videoed TK while he played on roll mat and he clapped loudly w arms stretched high in the air
- dad spotted a lizard in the kitchen which hid behind the refrigerator and set lizard trap to catch it but to no avail
- a M size lizard moved from the kitchen to the living room on the floor and almost entered our bedrooms, finally chose to enter parents' bedroom while we're watching TV
- i was told to get the 'jok gou' but my butter fingers toppled the water filter system and i was angry at myself when hubby arrived
- it was finally caught (and killed) with a loud 'thud' which frightened Lil' TK
-

- checked emails and updated the blog using bro's PC
- received an email last week on the Smart Child's Contest
- shared a cup of nutritious drink, had 4 sticks of wafer for lunch and didn't feel hungry till almost 2p
-

- attended a workshop on the PERI for P2 (to be carried out next year)
- went to the building opposite NOL at Alexandra Road for lunch
-

- went to ION Orchard and counted the glass panels along the pavement outside ION
- a total of 24 panels and only 7 are parallel to Orchard Road
- learnt about the history of ION infrastructure and it's nutmeg & mace sculpture
-

- checked emails and updated blog while waiting for hubby to finish his work nearby my office
- printed a document and found out that the printer 'paper jam' (common problem and couldn't fix it)
- rushed to send print to another printer at the other end of the big office
-
- rushed my way from more than 2 hour shopping for hubby's essentials ('dumped' them at MRT and arrived slightly late for workshop) and when I asked politely 'excuse me' on the up-riding escalator, a Middle age gentleman looked at me and at the space left on his right without moving an inch (expecting me to squeeze through)
- then a few steps away, again an elderly gentleman standing on the right side and a lady beside him
- again she looked at me and pretended she didn't understand me when i asked, 'excuse me'
- i 'walked through' what was left between her handbag and the elderly man as I was rushing for time
- did she not move abit as she felt she's standing on the RIGHT SIDE of the escalator?
- all she have to do is to move a step more and i can squeeze easily upwards
- i stood for the entire 3 hour workshop as there's no seats left after i've confirmed my registration with email and phone confirmation made to me prior to the workshop (only opened to 100 participants)

- went Sunday banking w hubby and TK in stroller
- Ma came to visit w Lil' Aunt n played w TK while i do take my shower and make his milk

No comments:

Post a Comment