Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Childbirth experience 1

Read this article:
- developed diabetes when I was expecting my firstborn.
- went for 2-hour blood tests for glucose.

- one midnight, felf a sudden gush down my thighs and was shocked to discover much blood.
- unexplained tear in my placenta at 32 weeks of pregnancy.
- had a painful injection on my thigh (to strengthen my baby's undeveloped lungs), and medications to stop my contractions.
- strapped to a machine to keep tabs on my baby's heartbeat and rate of contractions.

- after 3 days, I was sent home to take medication every 6 hr to prevent contractions.
- 2 days, bled profusely again.
- doc didn't stop my labour, had an 18-hour ordeal w contractn every 2.5 min
- after hospital discharge, lost bladder control and badly constipated.
- had mother who made nourished soups for me & confinement who helped clean up my mess

No comments:

Post a Comment