Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Uncertainty and Insecurity

Many unanswered questions and uncertainty arise inside my little brain.
Will I be able to undergo successful natural birth?
Will Darling really going to faint inside the delivery room? Or is Darling really going to wait outside?

Is our little precious baby really safe and happy inside me? How come I don't really feel it, most of the time? I only worry if it's alright when I feel the little discomfort at the tummy.
What is best education for our newborn-to-be at this moment? Do I have to play soft soothing music or chants of the sutra or mantra? :)

What is the world going to be like with the arrival of our newborn?
How come I feel myself becoming more forgiving and loving or motherly towards the kids at work?

No comments:

Post a Comment