Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

18th week of Pregnancy

This Friday is Good Friday, and we met up with the Insurance agent for our newborn-to-be.
Her mother happened to live just above our unit. Another 2 weeks we'd be doing our Scan to check if our precious is healthy and normal. I can't wait to know if I'm right. I've motherly instincts that this is going to be a boy.

At the same time, I'm going to prepare for a lesson observation by the Subject Head and I'm feeling abit short of time. I've to prepare for my appraisal soooon, before it is said to be due. For the first time in many years, I'm able to submit my weekly lesson plans in time, and for a couple of times, I was the first, if not among the first few to submit.

Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. I thought this Friday is Good Friday. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! thanx, yo rite. (Now you know my secret, I wrote this last week).

    ReplyDelete