Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

17th week of Pregnancy

I've planned to miss the consultation at the gynae this time, so can save abit of cash. I wonder what my gynae would say the next time I visit him with Darling. Would doc reprimand me for not seeing him? :P

I've been eating quite alot of balanced diet these days. For instance, for a normal day, wholegrain or almond or black sesame drink or milk powder formula for breastfeeding & pregnant moms for breakfast, and for lunch I'd have fried mee, mashed potato or coleslow or sweet corn kernels or sushi bao, dessert and papaya.

This is the first time I received $0 PB and I'm feeling really really down...I've been denied of the incentives for the hard work I've put in, and fighting and handling the many challenges for the entire year of 2009. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment