Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

85th week of motherhood

16apr - 22apr'12

- When there's no reply from the tuition agent after last Mon, I went down this time, for the lesson 1 at 117 bishan st 13 and reached earlier than scheduled time
- the student and the maid stood at the door but instead of opening the gates for me, she told me that her mother had told her there's no tuition today
- I told her that I wasn't aware, and tried calling the tuition agent Ms. K, but to no avail
- I sent an SMS to Ms. K relating the situation hoping she'd get back to me soon
- I don't have the parents' contact no.
- the student went to call her mother but she's in a meeting at the moment and was uncontactable
- I went in to wait (sat down on the sofa without being asked)
- after 15min of waiting, the grandmother finally told the granddaughter not to wait anymore and to begin tuition
- towards the end of the tuition, I received 2 missed calls (I didn't answer as I was having tuition)
- Ms. K SMS at 543pm 'i already tell u parent wants to terminate u. cos of ur attitude. u wan her to pay full lesson for the first time u go.'
- this wasn't true as there's no such confirmation stating the above claimed.

- trying to reach Ms. K via SMS and phone since but to no avail
- on Wednesday I sent an ultimate SMS at 1208pm to her, saying that I may have to seek legal advice and assistance on the matter if she's uncontactable
- she replied SMS 3 hours later (after 1 week's of absence) at 305pm saying 'the parent did inform u after the first time u go. and ask u whether u wan her to compensate half lesson and still continue with lessons in future and u told her u wan to collect 1 full lesson's fee. and she refuse and even told u if u wan 1 full lesson's fee then nvm she will terminate u straight. y didn't u get back to her? u insisted her to pay 1 full lesson's fee right. i even ask u also u did not reply me on whether u wan 1 full lesson fee or half lesson's fee and straightaway proceed to the 2nd lesson when u already know that the parent is very angry already.'
- there wasn't any such thing as the parent mentioned in the phone call the week before, if i insist to charge full lesson (which I didn't) after 10 lessons i no need to come anymore. (not the same as in Ms. K SMS reply above)

- replied SMS at 419pm 'u did not reply with ok. i kept on sms u but din receive reply from u. and ur msges were always very slow. u did not even confirm properly before going for 2nd lesson.
- I asked her if she's remembered the wrong person as I'm always very prompt to reply SMSes, and quoted her the timings of my sent replies and post her a question asking why there's no confirmation to make the 45mins fee payment as promised should the parents wish to terminate the assignment the previous week and so on and she replied 'i did not remember the wrong E****.

- how can tutors protect their rights and be given justisfied treatment and payment for their professional services rendered to clients recommended by tuition agency?

No comments:

Post a Comment