Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

75th week of motherhood

6 feb - 12 feb'12

- sent TK to mum's early on Tue and arrived before 1pm
- mum and dad were at the supermarket nearby
- fed TK the porridge mum cooked and he fell asleep after that
- today is the 15th day of the 1st month lunar calendar (元宵) which is also known as the Eastern Valentine's Day

- updated the assignments received so far on Thur
- did some household chores in the morn
- accepted around 10% of the assignments
- did a draft(3) of my personal monthly expenses
- went to PS St**h*b to have a transfer of name for my mobile
- overheard a well-dressed lady sitting beside me on the MRT speaking calmly using her mobile
- she alighted at Novena, probably carrying a notebook in a black bag and a handbag

- hubby bought brown rice for dinner

- did a draft(4) of my personal monthly expenses on Fri
- shocking fact that a person like me (with no car, no condo, no maid, no fine-dining) is very poor i.e. living from hand to mouth
- cleaned and tidied the cabinet in my bedroom and sorted the clothes
- did household chores (laundry and folded the clothes, cleared some cobwebs on the window grills in my bedroom)
- took out the ingredients to steam-fry beehoon for lunch
- couldn't hear clearly when hubby spoke to me with his face away from me again (recent incident was 5 days ago at the Expo exhibition - A Moving Masterpiece)
- learnt not to criticise others before self
- warm in the evening and went for a dip before 5pm
- learnt that I saved $0.10 for every entry using a stored value card instead of cash payment of $1

- fetched TK on Sat at around 5pm
- left after early dinner and went to Lil' Aunt's place for a while
- had some fried sweet cake (年糕)
- packed some clothes for TK's #2 camping at Ma's place

- went to fetch TK after lunch
- updated the website for TT

No comments:

Post a Comment