Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Say Goodbye to my pink slippers

Remember the time when I wanted to get out of the bed in the hospital ward to go to the washroom (in the presence of my boss and colleague), my hubby went to get me a new pair, and finally found one suitable for me and the right size too..in the right colour (my favourite colour for most of my belongings after getting married). That was somewhere in April-May last year.

More than 1 month ago, there's a lot of stepping on my slippers especially the right one, and true enough, the strap came off yesterday and I'm still feeling sore about it. Yes, it's the right one.
And the other one any time..maybe another 1-2 months' time.

It's not the price that I'm feeling sad about. It's the value. It's the first gift from my hubby after my AVM.
I'm keeping it..the memories in my heart..even though I may not be wearing them everyday in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment