Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

33rd week of motherhood

18apr - 24apr

- 1st time I rushed to fetch TK & looked after myself and TK after work while Dardy OT
- had to juggle unpacking TK's belongings and soiled clothes, feeding TK, preparing simple dinner for myself, and SMSing some of the stake-holders etc
- TK likes to be carried at this time of the day (maybe he missed us the whole day, or maybe he's hungry but is contented when carried)
- I took my shower only when Dardy came back at 10p, but I was really feeling bagus though tired is an understatement, I must say I slept really soundly for the first few hours (eg. I couldn't get up if TK is crying at 11plus or 1plus in the morning)
- went groceries shopping w Pa and spent over S$34 after early lunch S$6.90
- bought some veg buns, tissue, carrots, pasta, noodles, bread etc
- tissue 2-ply refill pack 4x 200's sold at S$5.95 for 2 (UP$7.10)
- total savings (BYOB, 2% elderly discounts, HB discount and offer) is S$7.10
- in other words, we lunched for free 免费午餐(and still get linkpoints and S$0.20 left)

- took TK to see doc for runny nose and coughing w phlegm (for several days already)
- had lunch w Dardy and went to work (had a lesson to view at 130p)
- almost dozed off to sleep and fell off the sleep (and with mouth wide open faced upwards -- so unsightly)
-

- 1st Anniversary of my AVM incident (coincides with Earth Day)
- received the rejection letter of appeal of my hospitalisation insurance in Feb

- gg to spend Good Friday at Baby Expo with TK and Dardy and maybe Grandmum
- had been a peaceful year with min emo outburst (the second latest was 32 days ago) and felt uncomfortable with much more painful headache, feeling nauseous, chest tightness (couldn't take deep breath)好吓人!我心想:难道命中注定我的寿命如此短暂?
- went to see doc 10 days later (the latest was 23 days ago still not feeling well) and was 'scolded' by the doc on relief who insisted I had to go to A&E

- all the while I was reminded to constantly hydrate esp when I'm currently on medication
-

No comments:

Post a Comment