Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Talk on Baby Weaning Food

Philips AVENT proudly presents an exclusive Weaning Talk by National Olympic Chef and
Professional Food Consultant, Ms. Celian Leong, at Isetan Serangoon Central (nex Mall)!
Learn to select the most nutritious food to suit your growing child's needs. There'll be a cooking
demonstration on how to create tasty and healthy meals (I like that).

10 Cash Points/ person will be deducted upon registration (I've registered  I couldn't attend as TK was not feeling well and we took TK to see doc)

Date:6th March 2011, Sunday
Time:



Venue: Isetan Serangoon Central
nex Mall
Babies Dept, Level 3
Topic: Part 1: Nutrition for Baby, Choosing the right food for your Baby (English)

Part 2: Cooking Demonstration (English)

 I received a call 2 days before the event regarding the change of timing for session 2 to be re-scheduled in the evening.
*sigh*
I wanted to attend so I can learn more but alas!
TK fell ill.
I can't just leave Bb TK with his grandparents in the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment