Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Quotations

To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. Thich Nhat Hanh

Are you yourself today?
Well, me?
I don't need a comb to style my hair nowadays, and
I don't mind if others can't accept that
I don't shampoo my hair daily or
I don't take long bath (shower takes less than 10min) daily or
I don't brush teeth before I drink water when I wake up in the morning (that should be the correct way) or
I don't change my pyjamas daily unless soiled or
I eat the same kind of nutritious meals daily over and over and over again..
I wash & hang the clothes the way I do.
I am just
the way I am
You can call it 'Branding', and
this is my brand
Ee not Eeee

No comments:

Post a Comment