Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

9th week of motherhood

1nov-7nov

- Darling had to wake up early for work
- Mum accompanied Dad to hospital and I asked the nurse to discharge Dad after dinner the following day
- Darling came to visit us with new diaper pants & dig cam charger and dined at Granddad's house
- Darling went to buy groceries
- Darling had exam and spent late nights preparing for it

- it's Deepavali and we stayed at home
- new drug for post AVM makes me feel more drowsy
- continue to observe for any adverse effects (had bumps on face which makes me feel itchy like mosquito bite)
- hardly *hear* bb TK cry in the night
- Dad help to pacify TK while Mum make formula feed
- luckily Mum is there to help and I went back to sleep if TK cries woke me up at 5-6am
- TK is 2m old & he's got blocked nose (doesn't feed smoothly at night)

No comments:

Post a Comment